Sunday, January 17, 2010



Corey Christopher came into the world pretty much the same way his older brother did. With mom getting drenched at 2am and having a baby less than 12 hours later. Thanks to the lack of stress this time and a weekly needle in the butt, he waited 2 more weeks to make his debut. After a tough start he is doing so amazing and has wrecked my sleep schedule. Chris was able to spend a couple weeks with us and is now back working his tail off in Orlando. Ryan is pretty much oblivious to his new brother. Only mentioning him when he wants me to put him down, so we can play. The holidays this year were a blur and I am already daydreaming of next year, when we can be together under one roof again...

Me? Well. I'm tired and overwhelmed. But I am also incredibly blessed. I think a lot about the future and what it will be like when Ryan can make Corey laugh, or when they can actually ride bikes together or wrestle in my living room. I still stop sometimes and shake my head. I am a mom. A mom of two. Two BOYS!


No comments: