Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have been having a blah week but decided to blog about our Easter weekend to cheer me up. we had an amazing brunch that included some beautiful cupcakes and a yummy dreamsicle pie. My older brother Tim drove up with his family from Orlando and my parents came from Interlachen. With family around the day turned into such a joyful occasion. It was nice to have some of the people I love most nearby. Ryan was his usual rowdy self. Throw in his cousin Logan and BAM, we have craziness. But deep down, even with all the yelling, I love it!!













1 comment:

Vicky said...

I think the week after a holiday we all get the blues, so don't be so hard on yourself. I still think that Chris' job is going to explode (in a good way)and you will realize why you are doing what you are doing. You are holding it all together.