Sunday, February 1, 2009

Has happiness ever snuck up on you? Last night I was waiting for Chris to start a movie we were going to watch and for the first time in a long time, I realized that I was happy. Happy to just sit. Happy to wait. My job situation had gotten so bad for me, that I was not even able to concentrate well. I couldn't sit still and getting it all over with was a priority. Well today. I am happy to say that I am more at ease. More focused. And more PLEASED that The Bakers are out of my life than the day I left. I still am feeling for the people that they have left hanging. Patients and collegues are calling me to find out why they can't get a hold of them or get money that is owed to them. All I am saying is that, "I don't know." I do. But I just can't be responsible for them anymore. They used me enough. I will continue to pray for the employees still working for them. However, they will see it sooner than later. Everyone has.
In the mean time, our lives have just taken on this great new calmness. The world is in turmoil but we are learning to enjoy what we have. Walks with Ryan, Bike rides together. Movie time and family dinners. I am enjoying doing the things that make me, me. Like taking care of my home, cooking, and laundry. Yes even laundry. Pray for me on Wednesday. I have a second interview, for the job I really want. Five minutes away. It will make an already lucky mommy even luckier...

No comments: