Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Life isn't complicated at all right now. Chris is busy at work. Such a blessing. Ryan loves preschool and I am enjoying my new life as CEO of the Russell house. I did apply for a job yesterday that I think I dreamed up here in town. So fingers crossed. The job hunt has been real quiet. I guess, I expected more responses. But so far really quiet. There has been a lot of learning for me. Learning to trust that everything is as it should be right now.
I have my first appoinment with the OB on Friday. Really it will be with the Nurse Midwife. All the early things that happen when they are starting your prenatal care. I realized the other day that I am really gun shy when it comes to having babies. Don't know why? I have only been through a few difficulties. lol
I am actually afraid that I will show up at the doctor and they will say, "Sorry, Ms. Russell, your not pregnant?"

No comments: