Friday, January 16, 2009

I don't claim to know everything. But here are some of my recent observations since being out of work. Not very profound. I know this. But surely a sign that I need to be working. Oh and I did have my "first" interview this week. I will keep ya'll posted...

  • Meredith Viera is much more interesting than Katie Couric ever was.
  • You can learn some limited but very useful spanish from Dora the Explorer.
  • Victor Newman and Jack Abbott are still fighting.
  • Daycare has ruined my son. I pay people to stimulate him all day. So when he is home with mom, it is quite evident, that I bore him.
  • I can appreciate and like Elizabeth Hasselback so much more now that the election is over. (does her husband really play football?)
  • Ellen is cool and her wife is hot.
  • Cleaning is great therapy. But eventually what seemed to never be done. Is done.
  • My neighbors are loud.
  • I am nosey.
  • Sorry to ever judge you Granddaddy. Getting the mail is fun. Everyday!
  • Lastly, you say you will get up everyday and shower, and get dressed, and look presentable. You won't. Don't even try it!



No comments: