Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shifting, Shifting, shifting...

It's a very humbling feeling to realize that you have had an aspect of your life that was really making you unhappy. I am starting to believe that I really wanted things to work out the way they did with my job. I know from past experiences that when I am not on the right path. Or am forcing myself to not live a true life. I suffer. It starts with me trying to convince my heart that I have to. Then it becomes a numbing feeling where, I can ignore it. Suddenly, I am getting sick. My body does not physically hide things well. After going through, Ryan's birth. I should have never gone back to my job. I knew this. I almost didn't.
But now. The way everyday is unfolding, I am starting to see. I asked for all of this. Not what happened at work. But how it has unfolded everyday since my baby came into the world, two months early. Even the potential jobs, I have on the horizon. I have spent time thinking about. Almost daydreaming. I feel like all is good and if this works out the way I am anticpating. I will be sharing so much with you all really soon!!
Transition, adversity, and hard stuff. It makes the shift. It changes you. Thank God!!

No comments: