Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CHANGE


I have spent the last 24 hours trying to digest exactly what happened to our nation lastnight.


I knew there was something coming. I knew that the winds of change were inevitable. I mean. Isn't it true that when you hit rock bottom the only way to go is up? Barack Obama was my candidate. I have followed him for almost 3 years. I saw him in an interview and had a feeling then he was something. Didn't know what? But something?

In the end, I do not credit him for what happened. The American people after many years of deception and mistrust, found a driving force. In my life, I have many times decided that drastic change was THE only way. It cleanses the soul and moves one forward like nothing else. When you get to that place, where you can't turn back, there is no alternative. Go forward.


Lastnight. A whole generation finally grew up! We decided that this country is ours. Our grandparents left us an amazing legacy at the end of WW 2. They were not called "The Greatest Generation" for nothing. That country wasn't gone. Just lost. We found our voice. And now we


EVOLVE...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautifully said, my friend!

many hugs..........