Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Electrolux is popular in Europe???

Happiness arrived at my house this week in the form of a NEW washer and dryer. Please know that when I purchased my new laptop, I was poised and ready for something large and expensive in my house to blow up. Well. It was the washer. It was getting ready to go. Chris and I knew this. We had been pricing them out and were fully expecting that it would be the next thing we would spend money on. It was 8 years old and had mold growing on it.


So here it is. Or should I say here THEY are. Ours are Mediterranean Blue not the Teal. But none the less they are sweet. We will probably need to wax them once a week. Because the paint job is nicer than what is on my car. Please know that my husband swears that Kelly Ripa had nothing to do with his wanting them. And personally I could care less. She is gorgeous but the washer and dryer are PERFECTION...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy the new washer and dryer!!!!