Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Logan's First Thanksgiving 2006
(I love pictures of Baby Logan)


I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving and also list the things that I am most thankful for this year.
  • Robert Mondavi, Woodbridge, Liberty School, Kenwood, Chocolate Block, and the 7 Deadly Zins. (seriously, try the last one.)
  • The Southbeach Diet. (I look good!)
  • All my pets. They drive me SO crazy but my house would be way to ordinary and quiet without them
  • My Blackberry. (Not proud, but if I wasn't already married, I would marry it)
  • The Best Family on the planet. With out support we are nothing. It truely takes a village.
  • Chris. For his never ending positivity and his drive to be the best he can. I admire that trait so much more now.
  • Ryan. He made me appreciate the "little" things. Literally. I now know a love that is beyond words.
  • My sensitivity to the world around me. This can be overwelming at times. But for the most part, it has made me real, confident, logical, compassionate, and balanced. I like balanced...
    XOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The highly sensitive person... it is a blessing and a curse all in one! Love you... so thankful for you!