Monday, November 24, 2008

Seasons...

A very important person got married this past weekend.

Just being in the room with them at this wedding, you know that they put the happy in "happily ever after." These two have it together and their world is now an open door. Not only did she get married, she is moving away too. I feel like a piece of me has gone. I am better for having her around and I KNOW that her and Tyler will do just fine. Now. Hopefully, my adjustment to life without her will go as smooth. :(
Congratulations Katy & Tyler!!!

I love you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you SO MUCH! i was just thinking, "you know, i haven't checked jenns blog in awhile..." so, here i am. and that brought tears to my eyes. i miss you more than you know. and i will be reading this often. i should start one. i don't know what i'd blog about though...hmmmmm.
XOXO
katy